Welcome to the Bronte Elementary School web page. Bronte Elementary prides itself with quality teachers and dedicated support staff who maintain the highest standards for our students. The goal at Bronte Elementary is to provide quality education and personalized attention for each and every one of our students. We also believe parent involvement is key to student success and encourage parents and teachers to work together for the future of our children.
~~John Phillips, Principal~~
2018-2019 Bronte Elementary Theme:
"United We Stand, United We Learn"
Welcome back to Bronte Elementary School. We are looking forward to a great start to the new school year and a year of learning for all students. Look for ways to help support your child's learning at home, too. Here are some ways to help your child succeed in school:
1. Supervise a regular homework time.
2. Read as a family.
3. If you have concerns about your child's learning or behavior, communicate with the teacher soon.
4. Volunteer. Have a few spare hours? Pitch in at school! Whether it's reading aloud during story time or supervising on the playground, the extra help is sure to be appreciated.
5. Stay Informed. Read every note or handout that your child's teacher sends home. If something doesn't make sense, ask about it.
6. Practice Respect. Be a role model of respect for your child. Stay positive and speak respectfully about your child's teacher and respect the rules set forth for the classroom.